Job ID: BH481897
Category: Operations, Accounting and Finance
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Location: Jersey City, NJ (remote until office opens)
Hours: M-F; 8hrs/day – 40hrs/wk
Industry: Financial Services/Banking
Interview Process: Video Call or Phone Screen (1 round)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job-related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- At least a year of financial/accounting industry experience
- Experience in security lending operations
- Financial services experience
The Operations Specialist II is responsible for performing specialized operational securities processing activities in support of the firm’s business lines. This would include activities such as;
- instruction receipt and authentication
- entry instruction and verification (dual controls)
- processing and recording
- reporting and acknowledgement, and reconciliation.
Some areas where these activities would take place include:
- Trade Entry
- Foreign Exchange Processing
- Trade Settlement
- Corporate Action Processing
- Research Notification.
- Bachelor's degree
- Preferred experience: some financial services background, particularly with a focus in securities lending operations.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.