Job ID: BH481776
Category: Financial Analyst, Data Analyst, Business Analyst
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Finance, the Controller is instrumental in partnering with executives and external consultants to identify and implement tax and accounting strategies across multi-national operations. The candidate will lead the day-to-day compliance operations, with direct responsibility for all tax and accounting activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong Tax Accounting experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years experience managing general ledger accounting and monthly close
- Experience managing a team and ability to grow out a team
- Experience with lease accounting and FX accounting
- Experience with transfer-pricing
- Experience with multi-entity management
- Experience from a consolidated environment
- Experience from the Wireless or real estate industry
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.