Job ID: BH481533
Category: Purchasing, Procurement / Supply Chain, Operations
The Operations specialist will be responsible for inventory management activities in support of the company's external manufacturing at CMO’s across the globe. The specialist will partner with CMO managers, quality, and finance to manage transactions related to manufacturing Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and Drug Product (DP). Key responsibilities include:
• Create process orders, purchase requisitions and purchase orders in SAP ERP system for API and Drug Product manufactured at CMOs.
• Collaborate with company CMO managers to coordinate changes of existing purchase orders to maintain accuracy in the SAP ERP system.
• Manage the inventory of company owned raw materials, API and DP at manufacturing sites in the SAP ERP system.
• Provide regular reporting of inventory levels at CMOs.
• Establish and revise SAP controlled documentation including SOPs, work instructions, etc.
• Maintain master data in SAP ERP system for API and Drug Product manufactured at CMOs.
• Troubleshoot when issues in SAP ERP system with IT support.
• Bring support in execution of test scripts and user acceptance tests of the SAP ERP system Qualifications
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.