Recruitment Operations Specialist
Job ID: BH481184
Category: Recruiting Coordinator, HR Operations
Specialty: Human Resources
A non-profit organization based in New York, NY seeks a Recruitment and ATS Specialist for a 3-4+ month contract assignment with the potential to convert to a permanent employee
- Recruitment coordination experience including job descriptions & postings, onboarding, and maintaining an ATS
- ADP Workforce Now experience
- Non-profit and/or union environment experience
- Develop and implement all the full-cycle recruitment activities, workflows, and supporting documents for designated programs and the agency – creating job descriptions, job requisitions, job posting, sourcing, screening questions, interview questions, offer letters templates, and subsequent documents for new employee onboarding.
- Build an understanding of the organization’s program structures, and actively stay abreast of changing program needs.
- Maintain an organized and accurate job description database for the organization.
- Provide input throughout the recruitment cycle including requisition creation, job advertisements, prospective candidates, interviewing applicants, and other stages of the cycle.
- Design and run all recruitment related reports.
- Utilize the Applicant Tracking System to report and monitor new hire information, and pipeline/candidate/requisition data.
- Audit agency’s ATS to capture accurate candidate data; and ensure job requisitions are current and properly closed out.
- Actively monitor the accuracy and completeness of new employee data such as EEO-related information and other data that may affect employee records.
- Serve as a point of contact for staffing and onboarding inquiries and provide customer service, training, and support for the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in order to maintain streamlined recruitment activities across the agency.
- Ensure the efficiency, effectiveness and integrity of the ATS across the various stages of recruitment and onboarding.
- Identify areas of improvement with ATS, hiring/onboarding processes and other areas to support the continuous improvement of Talent Acquisition functions.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.