Supply Chain / Purchasing Project Manager
Job ID: BH480751
Category: Purchasing Manager, Procurement / Supply Chain
Specialty: Project Management & Business Analysis
- Support external manufacturing and development cross functional teams and key stakeholders for pharmaceutical products through clinical development, product validation and commercialization
- Lead day-to-day transactional activities to support external manufacturing operations, including ownership of documentation and logistics supporting manufacturing readiness at external CMOs
- Support key internal operations including inventory management through SAP and utilization of procure-to-pay systems such as GEP
- Drive knowledge management activities including documentation of meeting minutes and action items during internal alignment team meetings and tracking metrics from external drug product manufacturing activities
- Support supplier selection processes for early and late phase programs through management of a supplier selection tool, compilation of cross-functional team feedback, and reporting results in a CMC forum for team endorsement
- Facilitate document review with internal team members for early and late phase technology transfers
-Understanding of supply chain, life sciences, or business/procurement, basics of GMP and Quality is desirable.
-Ability to complete assignments in an accurate, timely, and clearly documented manner with minimal oversight.
-Experience working within inventory management systems such as SAP is desired
-Strong communication skills (written and verbal), including experience presenting in front of multidisciplinary stakeholders.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Supply Chain, or Business is required
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.