Job ID: BH480330
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
– Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant experience
– Minimum 2 years professional billing work experience in engineering and construction industry
– Advanced skills using Microsoft Office; Word, Excel
- Assist with analyzing and interpreting contracts to determine proper invoicing requirements & formats.
- Assist with analyzing client invoicing requirements and generate custom invoice templates and system generated invoices for various engineering and construction contracts.
- Assist with the review and approval of invoices with internal project managers.
- Assist in quality assurance for invoicing process including verifying the accuracy of invoice calculations.
- Assist in analyzing and issuing documentation as back-up that is to be submitted to the client with the invoice to expedite invoice payment.
- Assist with managing assigned client based invoicing log for prioritization and management of workload.
- Manage unbilled work in progress and project status billing process.
- Responsible for verifying invoice payments for customized invoicing projects.
- Audit projects with complicated invoicing requirements.
- Recommend and implement billing solutions using current technology to maximize efficiency and accuracy of existing systems & processes.
- Assist with testing the accuracy of system modifications designed to accommodate billing solutions.
- All other duties as assigned.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.