Technical Administrator, Onsite Coordinator
Job ID: BH479963
Category: HRIS Administrator, Administrative Assistant
Client Job Title: Technical Administrator, Onsite Coordinator
Duration: 12 month contract
Location: May be required to provide interim support at other Customer local sites (within 30 minute range of primary site) – Primary location is in Weston, FL. Secondary locations are in Davie, FL and Sunrise, FL. ???
Hours: Monday-Friday standard 8-5 hours
Industry: Biotechnology Research
Company Info: Leading, global provider of end-to-end solutions that help scientists, researchers and clinicians better diagnose disease, discover new and more personalized drugs, monitor the safety and quality of our food, and drive environmental and applied analysis excellence. With an 85-year legacy of advancing science and a mission of innovating for a healthier world, our dedicated team of more than 16,000 collaborates closely with commercial, government, academic and healthcare customers to deliver reagents, assays, instruments, automation, informatics and strategic services that accelerate workflows, deliver actionable insights and support improved decision making. In addition, we are also deeply committed to good corporate citizenship through our dynamic ESG and sustainability programs. The Company reported revenues of approximately $5.0 billion in 2021, serves customers in 190 countries, and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
Interview Process: 1-2 virtual interviews
- Bachelors degree in Finance or related field
- 2+ years of progressive experience in an FP&A role (Corporate experience preferred)
- Experience developing dynamic financial and operational models
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication (verbally and in writing), and business partnering including cross-functional collaborations as well as experience in leadership situations
- Must be an analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience performing financial statement analysis/modeling
- Experience with HFM, SAP, Business Objects and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
The purpose of this position is to help ensure complete customer satisfaction with the company by assisting field-based personnel with administrative duties required to deliver OneSource services. Key Responsibilities:
Assist all site-based personnel and customers with the following:
- Compile and assemble program governance documentation per agreed cadence, in preparation for review with customer. Documentation may include instrument inventory list, program financials, KPI’s/metrics, etc.
- Ad Hoc reports
- Maintain savings tracker
- Manage, control and audit site-based instrument spare parts inventory
- General communication / escalation with customers regarding the OneSource program
Instrument Inventory Integrity:
- Assist all site-based personnel, internal back office staff and customers to ensure instrument inventory integrity within the data base, by the following:
- Conduct instrument inventory sweeps of all instruments on an annual basis.
- Conduct spot checks of instrument inventory
- Identify changes to instrument inventory, work with site staff and customers to document changes and compile change control documentation (ex.: instrument manufacturer, model, serial number, location, owner, etc.).
- Work with customer and site-based personnel to ensure correct instrument entitlements and financial impact.
- Provide timely information to Workflow Specialists, through the change control process, to update the SAP data base due to instrument inventory changes (MAC process)
- Ability to articulate with technically oriented people, quickly establish rapport, gain their confidence, respect and trust.
- Communicate timely program information internally Discuss troubleshooting/repair situations with customers, in a professional, cost effective manner, utilizing poise, tact and diplomacy to obtain cooperation and results.
- Escalate problems to manager or the appropriate program leader or customer program contact for strategy development and participation as appropriate.
- Follow up to ensure that all questions/requests/customer commitments are responded to or resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Meet OEM or TPV service engineers at customer points of entry, confirm reason for site visit.
- Verify required customer health and safety requirements for site entry have been completed by engineer.
- Escort the engineer to the equipment location and hand off to customer equipment owner/user.
- Upon completion of the service event, escort the engineer back to the customer entry point and obtain a copy of the service report prior to engineer departure.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.