Job ID: BH479766
Category: Executive Assistant
Global Biotech company is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support three senior individuals including the COO. The individual in this highly visible role will manage information of an extremely confidential and critical nature with discretion and maturity. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable prioritizing requests while working with minimal supervision. This is a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities. He or she will anticipate and resolve issues as they arise and be flexible and responsive. In addition, this position requires excellent judgment, creativity and analytical thinking.
This individual will support travel arrangements, heavy/complex calendar management in Outlook, expense reports in Concur and department purchase order (PO) requisitions. Will assist the COO with board meeting presentations, corporate communications, and Business Development materials. This person is expected to maintain availability during non-core work hours. He/she will be the first point of contact for incoming phone calls to the COO and VP of BD. Will manage all logistics for onsite and offsite meetings (travel, meeting rooms, schedules, webcast uploads, itineraries). High quality proofreading/editing skills required as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A four-year college degree preferred previous administrative experience with at least four years senior-level administrative support experience is required.
- Knowledge of Concur Business Travel & Expense Software preferred
- Fluency in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook calendar, and SharePoint is required
- Writing skills: memos, letters, data analyses, with proper grammar and spelling
- High degree of poise, discretion, empathy and professionalism
- Flexibility managing multiple competing and complex priorities
- Superior organizational skills and detail orientation
- Team player adaptable in an environment of diverse cultures
- Experience working with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.