Job ID: BH478509
Category: Director of Compensation and Benefits, Compensation Manager, Compensation Analyst, Comp/Ben
Specialty: Human Resources
A healthcare organization seeks a 100% remote Sr. Compensation Analyst for a 4-6+ month contract assignment with the potential to convert to a permanent employee.
- 4-6+ years of progressive responsibility in compensation design, analysis, and administration
- Strong Excel skills
- Healthcare/Physician Compensation experience
- Workday experience
- Overall analysis of compensation plans from a cost, competitiveness, and employee impact perspective
- Job evaluation to appropriately assess roles in the context of external market value, internal equity, and organizational mission/philosophy
- Compensation planning to support the strategic business needs for individual client groups and well as organizational needs
- Continual monitoring of the marketplace to ensure programs are competitive and appropriately positioned
- Providing leadership and training to business managers with regards to compensation processes and tools
- Serves as main contact for day-to-day compensation matters; escalates issues to VP Total Rewards as needed
- Designs, implements and administers compensation programs including base pay, incentives, annual compensation planning and market analysis.
- Develops communication plans related to compensation programs including annual merit and bonus programs
- Collaborates with Finance to ensure appropriate budgets and accruals are set for compensation programs
- Collaborates cross-functionally on both internal and external offers; makes recommendations for review with VP Total Rewards
- Performs other duties as required
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.