Job ID: BH477320
Category: Recruiting Coordinator, HRIS Administrator, HR Representative, HR Administrator
Specialty: Human Resources
A non profit organization in Cambridge, MA seeks a Human Resources (HR) Operations Coordinator for a 3+ month contract assignment with the potential to convert to a permanent employee.
- HRIS experience
- Onboarding experience
- ADP experience
Perform a variety of human resources support functions, including human resources recordkeeping systems (HRIS) and reporting, conventional paper employee records, mandated pre-employment screenings, and other related areas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enroll new hires at New Employee Orientation (NEO) by gathering and monitoring required paperwork.
- Participate in New Employee Orientation training , responding to questions, and administering the I-9 compliance process.
- Perform various employee records and information maintenance duties. This includes entering data into the ADP payroll and human resources system for new hires, terminations, employee status changes, supervisor changes, pay rate, deductions, performance appraisals, and personal information.
- Communicate with managers and departments to gather necessary employee information. Maintain personnel files.
- Maintain the integrity of human resources system database, including periodic audits.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from managers and employees regarding human resources policies and procedures, as well as employment verification and other requests for employee information coming from outside Company.
- Maintain CORI and fingerprinting background check system for new hires, including organization and security of the records; and ensure results are communicated to HR Managers appropriately.
- Maintain driver’s screening process for new hires and annual rescreens. Communicate results to HR Managers or hiring managers. Work with insurance carrier to maintain efficiency and improve processing system.
- Produce standard and ad hoc reports from the ADP payroll& human resources report writing system.
- Perform various administrative support tasks, such as processing and maintaining accounts payable voucher files, tracking and processing employee payments and related paperwork, typing correspondence, and developing forms.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.