Executive Assistant – Needham
Job ID: BH477074
Category: Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant
A healthcare provider in Needham, MA seeks an Executive Assistant for a 3+ month contract assignment
- 5+ years experience in an administrative role
- Experience supporting Executives
- Project management experience
- Provides complex admin support and oversees projects in support of an executive.
- Independently initiates, organizes, and implements systems and procedures to efficiently manage special projects, reports and presentation preparations.
- Coordinates all administrative responsibilities to facilitate efficient administrative operations
- Ensures efficient communication to/from the appropriate Executive, including prioritization of interruptions and messages as appropriate.
- Anticipates information needs, meeting requirements, and plans ahead to facilitate the appropriate Executive's decision making.
- Schedules meetings and maintains appointment calendar in the Microsoft Outlook Scheduling Program.
- Prepares accurate meeting minutes for approval and dissemination in a timely fashion.
- Coordinates preparation of materials including agendas, supporting documents and transparencies for presentation.
- Arranges for meeting space, audio/visual equipment, and refreshments in an efficient, cost effective, and timely manner.
- Maintains responsibility for travel arrangements, including reservations and payment in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Coordinate all office matters while the Executive is out of the office as well as troubleshoot any problems. Maintain excellent communication channels and advise the President of pertinent matters.
- Maintains responsibility for executive travel/educational conferences
- Maintains responsibility for secretarial support functions to the appropriate Executive to ensure efficient utilization of time:
- Composes, types and proofreads correspondence such as letters, memorandums, policies, reports, etc. from drafts or dictation, in an accurate, neat and timely manner as assigned.
- Files all correspondence, policies, reports, forms, etc. in an appropriate location in an orderly fashion within specified time frames.
- Willingly accepts special projects and handles them to completion, e.g. Diversity Committee, Goals tracking, Special recognition events, Survey projects. etc.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.