Job ID: BH475891
Category: Recruiter: Healthcare, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
- Proactively and continually source, develop and maintain an effective pipeline and network of diverse talent. Seeks creative solutions for sourcing candidates that positions North Hill’s brand strongly in the marketplace and further establishes a culture that promotes excellence and fuels growth. Leverages recruiting resources such as internet, internal Applicant Management System, professional organizations and community associations to identify, recruit and network for candidates.
- Use the full functionality of Paycor to manage the selection, offer, negotiation and closing involved in full lifecycle recruiting. Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, templates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure Company and legal compliance with employment practices, policies and processes.
- Coordinate and administer pre-employment assessments; schedule and manage recruiting events; assist with college relations and our Internship programs.
- Performs administrative duties include onboarding communication, I-9, license, DMV checks, certifications EEOC, ADA, background checks and assists with Covid tracking.
- Handles all aspects of the new team member orientation. Works with the HR Coordinator to communicate schedule to managers and other stakeholders and agenda.
- Assist with ensuring file maintenance and compliance and annual checks are completed.
- Act as primary communication point with applicants and candidates from initial contact point to offer through onboarding process. Working with hiring managers and/or senior management, negotiates and makes offers of employment.
- Assist with market compensation analysis.
- Lead communication and relationships with hiring managers and interview teams. Provide feedback on applicants and candidates scorecards and ensures timely coordination of candidate movement through systems and processes. Look for continued workflow process improvements.
- Participate on various Human Resources / Recruiting project initiatives, including successfully sourcing a diverse range of applicants, qualifying, interviewing, networking, assessing, salary negotiation, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Knowledge of (and experience with) web-based applicant tracking systems. Be able to analyst and report on metrics within our ATS.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing demands, receive constructive feedback, and maintain adaptability and flexibility.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of selection process and successfully manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- 2 to 3 years relevant high volume recruiting experience. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of full cycle recruiting.
- Ability to effectively influence outcomes through collaboration and also be able to work independently.
- Assist with implementation of Wellness Committee events as needed.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.