Customer Service Representative — I
Job ID: BH475841
Category: Customer Service
Customer Care Associate II
Contract Duration: 5+ months
Job Location: Onsite — Wildwood Parkway, Atlanta Georgia 30339
Hours: 40 (exempt)
- High school degree and 1+ years’ experience
- Order processing systems (AS400/Alpha Database software)
- Microsoft Office
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- 3+ years’ experience preferred
The Customer Care Associate II is responsible for helping internal and external customers with questions or concerns regarding customer accounts. Responding to e-mails, calls, and web inquiries, the individual will utilize computerized systems, foundational knowledge of company products, and published materials/secondary resources to address routine operational inquiries. Additionally, the associate will interact with other internal team members in Enterprise Business Services, Operations, and Sales in such a way as to meet and exceed the company’s objectives by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Monitor and resolve problems, questions, and/or inquiries from external customers as well as Drivers and Sales team members (among others) regarding customer account details (e.g., one-off changes to orders, requests for delivery information, and inquiries for relevant documents).
- Triage/send incoming non-customer care e-mails/calls/e-inquiries to other parts of Enterprise Business Services (e.g., Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR)) or other departments (e.g., Sales) as appropriate.
- Build, maintain, and demonstrate an in-depth working knowledge of all technology and/or reports required (e.g., 9ci) to support customer requests.
- Schedule route changes and goods/product pick-up (e.g., warehouse breakage, customer un-saleable, and return authorizations) to support delivery and sales associates.
- Track/update required documentation and submit payment to ensure customer licenses are renewed/updated in a timely manner.
- Verify/validate incoming information from potential new customers and forward it to Data Management Associate and local operations routing teams.
- Edit existing customer/account information to ensure accurate and timely changes to relevant information are documented appropriately.
- Work collaboratively with other internal team members and customers as needed to obtain required information and share results with appropriate stakeholders.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.