Customer Service Representative – II
Job ID: BH475834
Category: Customer Service
Customer Care Associate I
Contract Duration: 5+ months
Job Location: Onsite — Wildwood Parkway, Atlanta Georgia 30339
Hours: 40 (exempt)
- High school degree and 1+ years’ experience
- Microsoft Office
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- 3+ years’ experience preferred
- AS400/Alpha Database software
Customer Care Associate I reports to the Manager Customer Care I and will be responsible for building relationships with new and existing customers designated as “VIP” by Sales, Operations, etc. to help support the sales organization. In striving to deliver an exceptional level of “white glove” service for this customer segment, the individual will be proactively engaged in supporting relevant marketing programs, preparing account-related collateral, and helping in identifying and solving ongoing problems/issues. Additionally, the associate will interact with other internal team members in Enterprise Business Services, Operations, and Sales in such a way as to meet and exceed the company’s objectives by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Support sales account representatives/management in helping to define, grow, and maintain relationships with VIP account buyers to proactively define their future needs.
- Leverage ongoing contact with VIP customers to support relevant programs/initiatives from Sales and Marketing, assisting in the additional generation of volume/revenue where possible.
- Assist sales representatives with identifying, preparing, and/or documenting VIP-account related collateral (e.g., account status, reporting trends, sales presentations).
- Identify and prioritize issues/problems for dedicated portfolio of VIP customers and assist in the planning and coordination of timely solutions.
- Participate in VIP customer meetings as appropriate to ensure awareness, understanding, and involvement in operational issues and potential revenue opportunities.
- Build, maintain, and demonstrate in-depth working knowledge of all technology and/or reports required (e.g., 9ci, e-RNDC) to support customer requests.
- Monitor and resolve problems, questions, and/or inquiries from external and internal customers (e.g., Drivers and Sales team members) regarding VIP customer account details (e.g., one-off changes to orders, requests for delivery information, inquiries for relevant documents).
- Appropriately redirect incoming non-VIP customer care e-mails/calls/e-inquiries to other parts of Enterprise Business Services (e.g., AP, AR) or RNDC (e.g., Sales).
- Work collaboratively with other internal team members and customers as needed to obtain required information from and share results with appropriate stakeholders.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.