HR Business Partner
Job ID: BH475777
Category: HR Business Partner, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
People Business Partner
– Bachelor's degree or a combo of education & work experience
– 5+ years of Human Resources experience
– Helping business leaders manage organizational change during periods of realignment and growth
- Enable growth of the business by partnering with senior leaders to create and implement a strategic workforce plan; provide consultation on organization design, change management and company program implementation.
- Collaborate with the Global People & Organization function, contributing at both a strategic and operational level, in order to identify and recommend HR initiatives and priorities.
- Be a trusted advisor to the business by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with employees at all levels and by knowing the business inside and out.
- Contribute to the development of the overall people strategy for the assigned business group(s); ensure alignment with broader people objectives.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day to day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring compliance with local and governmental regulations.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, etc.).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Identify training needs within assigned business units and collaborate with People Development on successful implementation.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.