Accounts Receivable Research Specialist
Job ID: BH475566
Category: Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounts Receivable
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
AR Research Specialist
Contract Duration: 6+ months
Job Location: Onsite — Wildwood Parkway, Atlanta Georgia 30339
Hours: 40 (exempt)
- High school degree and 1+ years’ experience
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- 3+ years’ experience preferred
- Oracle AR
- 9ci, Salesforce, CCAAS, Experian, Fintech, Icontol, Banking software
- NACM Certification
The Research Specialist will investigate/research and determine the final resolution of any situations in which company and customer books do not align. They will interface with other internal team members as needed (e.g., Sales, Ops, Cash Applications Specialist) to gather required information and provide results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Coordinate with customer contacts to investigate/research anything not resolved in full and/or any situation in which the company and customer books do not align [this includes inputs from an automated system, account receivable/collections specialist, and/or customer]
- Review internal documentation, speak to customer service, and/or connect with Ops team to resolve open inquiries/tickets and then provide an explanation to customers
- Reconcile post-payment issues
- Provide results of inquiry back to initiating agents; include/copy sales team if the request originates from customers
- Lead a cross-functional search for next steps/brief answers to the driver, KAR, customer, and sales team calls/questions/web inquiries (e.g., terms, pricing, credits available)
- Work collaboratively with other internal team members (e.g., Sales, Ops, Cash Applications Specialist) to obtain, resolve, and share information from and with the appropriate stakeholders.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.