Job ID: BH473904
Category: HR Generalist
Specialty: Human Resources
As an integral member of the HR staff, this position will provide tactical HR support to the assigned client group to include but not limited to: employee relations, program administration, staffing support, benefits problem resolution, leave of absence management, and managerial coaching. In addition, this position will participate in broader HR initiatives such as talent review and succession planning, compensation programs, new policy development and roll out, and training initiatives. Flexible and/or part-time hours are available.
Under general supervision:
- Resolve basic employee relations issues with guidance from supervisor. Ensure that supervisory staff is made aware of issues and work with them to address.
- Participate in the collection and analysis of HR metrics. Provide timely and meaningful reports on HR and organizational issues.
- Process employee change actions.
- Provide front line benefits support and problem resolution on a daily basis and during annual open enrollment. Escalate more complex problems to Benefits group
- Develop rapport with managers for client group and attend weekly staff meetings as appropriate.
- Assist in the rolling out of new programs and policies in client group
- Assist in the administration of paid and unpaid leaves of absence and serve as liaison between employees and benefits staff.
- Monitor open positions, assist staffing team when necessary, and provide regular updates on hiring progress. Provide input to hiring managers on candidate selection and offer generation.
- Identify manager and employee skill gaps and propose methods to address.
- Assist with administration of online skills training system.
- Participate in company committee on charitable giving, part of a team which allocates funds and efforts to local charities and organizations.
- Act as a proactive change agent.
- Special projects as assigned.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.