Compensation and Benefits Manager: Senior
Job ID: BH472870
Category: Compensation Manager, Benefits Manager, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
Senior Manager Compensation & Benefits
Job Location: Onsite: Louisville, KY – in office 5 days/week, with 2-3 days as needed in the Bardstown, KY office.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 7+ years relevant experience designing and implementing Total Rewards programs including ownership of the entire compensation & benefits function; 4+ years managerial experience.
The Sr. Manager, Compensation & Benefits will lead the design and execution of compensation, benefits, rewards and recognition, and compliance. Ensure the Company’s compensation and benefits strategy is best-in-class, forward-thinking, competitive and supports the company’s business strategy by enhancing organizational capabilities and driving performance, culture, and employee engagement.
- Leading the design, planning, management and communications of the compensation, benefits and incentive programs (short and long-term).
- Leading the annual merit planning process and communications, and ensure technology is optimized to support an efficient and smooth process.
- Developing communication strategies for Total Rewards programs to attract and retain superior talent, enabling the organization to meet key priorities.
- Counseling, communicating and educating the business at large on the Total Rewards philosophy, policies, and practices, ensuring all compensation and benefit programs are administered fairly and consistently.
- Collaborating with sales and finance leadership on the design and administration of sales compensation and incentive programs.
- Continuously improving internal processes with an orientation for enhancing effectiveness through automation.
Who You Are…
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 7+ years relevant experience designing and implementing Total Rewards programs including ownership of the entire compensation & benefits function, 4+ years managerial experience required.
- Results-focused, self-starter who values the opinions of team members and other key stakeholders.
- Strong project management, organizational and analytical skills to support data analysis and reporting.
- Possesses strong influencing skills with the ability to effectively convey messages to different leaders and ensure team members understand total rewards, policies, and their accountabilities.
- Energized by the building phase and comfortable reacting rapidly to the evolving needs of the business.
- Knowledgeable on all relevant laws and regulations governing hiring, termination, compensation, and benefits practices.
- Champion of leveraging technology to enhance the employee experience and increase efficiency; experience selecting and implementing HRIS, payroll, and benefits technology solutions.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.