Job ID: BH472734
Category: Project Coordinator, Administrative Assistant
Supporting sourcing services to the organization based on predefined service levels. The Agent will work on projects under the direction of the Sourcing Leaders and will support the negotiation of materials, equipment and services for low dollar, low complexity purchases. Their main responsibility is supporting the agents in the shared services group, process purchase reqs and purchase orders. Other responsibilities include:
- Assist with the execution of low dollar and low complexity sourcing project from start to finish that includes requirements analysis for the bid packages
- Communicate with the requesters to close any data gaps
- Publish the package to the identified suppliers for bidding purposes
- Follow up with the suppliers to ensure adequate participation
- Monitors all regulatory action plans and critical path schedules to ensure deadlines are met.
- Summarize proposals back to the requestor using the intersection of cost
- Basic knowledge of business and financial principles.
- Ability to read and understand procurement documents such as contracts.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Strong communication and business writing skills.
- Intermediate skill level with MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.