Customer Service Representative – Insurance
Job ID: BH472315
Category: Customer Service
Claims Services Representative
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Provide a workers’ compensation experience that ensures peace of mind for all by listening with empathy, acting with compassion, doing the right thing, and succeeding through collaboration.
• Maintain an engaging work environment by acting and communicating in a manner that cultivates positivity and builds relationships with brokers, policyholders, customers, vendors, co-workers, and management.
• Register claims in Tropics as assigned by Supervisor.
• Process claim payments assigned through Laserfiche and directed by Supervisor.
• Close claims on Tropics as directed by claim technical staff and Supervisor.
• Review medical bills under $1,000 for payment.
• Establish Utilization Review on claims as directed by claim technical staff and Supervisor.
• Adhere to and keep current of all company compliance and security policies and procedures.
Required Education and Experience
• Minimum of a high school diploma or the equivalent.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work flows and meet company/industry deadlines. • Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Solid basic computer skills.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.