Job ID: BH439298
Category: Recruiter: Professional Services, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
Talent Sourcing Specialist
We are looking for a Talent Sourcing Specialist to join our growing HR team. In this role, you will leverage various sourcing channels to build a strong talent pipeline for our firm’s current and future hiring needs. This entails prospecting as well as new strategic approaches to attract candidates, carefully analyzing recruiting pipeline metrics, and closely collaborating with other members of the HR team to help expand the applicant pool according to our targets. This newly created, hands-on position offers strong growth potential and an incredible chance for you to make an impact within a collegial work environment.
The position can be based in either Boston or Chicago with regular travel to the other office, approximately 20% (post-COVID).
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies for a variety of consulting positions across the firm.
- Build a pipeline of qualified candidates through researching, prospecting, and active networking using various sourcing channels such as external resume databases, social media, alumni networks, professional organizations, and referrals.
- Collaborates with HR team to create and execute diversity recruitment plans and ongoing outreach programs.
- Proactively network for referrals that will identify additional talent for the firm.
- Assist with the prescreening and delivery of active and interested candidates.
- Capture and report on key metrics that show results, trends, and opportunities in key talent markets.
- Deliver exceptional candidate care and timely follow-up throughout entire recruitment process.
- Manage job postings and recruitment campaigns.
- Enhance and manage the referral program.
- Assist with interview schedules, references, background screenings, and new hire paperwork as needed.
- Provide general support to the office as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- 2-4+ years of progressive recruiting experience, preferably in a consulting or agency environment.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and executing creative sourcing strategies for active and passive talent through various sourcing channels such as: LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, social media, professional organizations, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results, must possess strong execution skills, and a willingness to work on tactical and routine tasks.
- Well versed with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably iCIMs.
- Work collaboratively on teams and consult effectively and independently with all levels of the organization.
- Must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a strong client service and problem-solving orientation.
- Must be detail oriented, self-directed, excellent follow-through, and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to travel approximately 20%
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.