Administrative Assistant II
Job ID: BH439051
Category: Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Administrative Assistant II
- High School Diploma/GED
- Strong Interpersonal and Organizational Skills
- Data Management Experience utilizing Spreadsheets
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree or minimum of 3 years of related work experience
- Healthcare/Medical Office Work Experience
- Working knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting, and cost accounting
- Computerized Inventory Management Experience
The Administrative Assistant will support the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable units within the Food Services department through the responsibilities outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Accounts Payable processing
2. Researching late vendor payments
3. Collating internal department charges and submittal.
4. Willingly take on other projects as assigned.
5. Data Collection from field
6. Reconciliation of field reported data.
7. Participate in the period close process.
8. Work closely with Operations, Accounting to ensure accurate and timely reporting for financial
9. Work with Operations Accounting to reconcile balance sheet
10. Other duties as assigned.
- Health care experience helpful.
- Experience with computerized inventory management systems a plus.
- Skills in analysis and data interpretation a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word programs a plus.
- Have the ability to take initiative, work independently and prioritize projects of varying complexity.
- Requires excellent interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Associates degree or equivalent with minimum of three years related work experience is helpful.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and financial reporting, cost accounting is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and stressful environment.
- Must be flexible to work non-standard shift.
- Must have the ability to adjust to operational changes including service and schedule changes.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.