Recruiting Coordinator: Candidate Experience Associate
Job ID: BH438950
Category: HR Representative
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Title: Candidate Experience Associate
1+ years' working in a corporate HR environment in a support capacity
Microsoft Word & Outlook Proficiency
Strong Customer Service Skills
Associate or Bachelor's Degree in HR or related field
Excel and PowerPoint Proficiency
This role is an exciting opportunity to be a critical part of the talent engine fueling a high-growth organization that is radically changing the biotech industry. We are focused on ensuring every candidate that touches our organization has a delightful experience. This role will make that happen. This role is the steward of our candidate experience at every step of our recruitment process. The ideal hire for this role is curious about people, is completely ‘customer focused’ and has a desire to grow their career in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources.
Here's What You’ll Do:
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders to provide a streamlined and efficient interview scheduling process.
- Partner with team of Candidate Experience Associates to support candidates and Talent Acquisition teams across Remote and Norwood and Cambridge locations.
- Create and communicate interview schedules, travel and hotel details to talent and third party executive search partners.
- Go above and beyond to ensure every candidate has a delightful on-site or virtual interview experience. Every detail counts and your creativity will help show talent how different our company truly is.
- Help define and reinforce a consistent interview scheduling process that results in a superior candidate and hiring manager experience. This includes pushing back, where needed, and educating others on SLA’s (service level agreements).
- Build extremely strong relationships across the business, including Executive Assistants, and be in close communication at all times regarding candidate interviews and scheduling.
- Make recommendations on ways to improve candidate/hiring manager experience based on analysis of Candidate, Hiring Manager and Interview team survey and real time feedback – and share feedback that highlights exceptional experiences.
- Proactively develop strong partnerships with our HR Business Partner team and Talent Acquisition Operations Associate regarding new roles that may be launching.
- Create and manage candidate expenses, ensuring talent are reimbursed by Finance in a timely manner.
- You’ll be open to high level of growth and change within the organization – where priorities may not always be clear and nimbleness is always required.
- Be bold in creating new ideas to identify, engage, attract, and assess talent.
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a corporate HR environment in a support capacity.
- A desire to be part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
- Ability to anticipate problems before they happen, seek ways to continuously improve our work, and have a relentless sense of urgency.
- Ability to work effectively across locations, with and as a remote employee.
- Demonstrated commitment to being seen as a true ‘talent advisor’ to the business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you are outgoing, communicative, and seek to build relationships on a daily basis
- MS Word Outlook skills are required. Excel and PowerPoint experience desirable
- Ability to travel to Cambridge Headquarters when necessary to support candidate and interview facilitation needs. Role is based primarily in Norwood.
- You drive for results and set a high bar for yourself and others
- A natural ability to be organized in how you think, communicate and conduct your work
- A ‘digital first’ mindset
- A curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo
- Great pride in your work – you recruit because you love it and enjoy having an impact on the growth of the Company
- Respect for others and a desire to work as a team. We win together.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.