Job ID: BH438708
Category: HR Representative, HR Administrator
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years' of applicable experience in business or academia
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- HR or Recruitment Work Experience
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition leader, the Talent Acquisition Associate is responsible for providing support Talent
Acquisition in the areas of recruitment, onboarding, and database management. The Talent Acquisition Associate will
complete the onboarding cycle for new hires after the acceptance of offer through New Employee Orientation. As a
member of the Talent Acquisition Team, the Talent Acquisition Associate will assist with pre-screening, attend recruitment
events/fairs and aid with social media advertising. The Talent Acquisition Associate will also maintain tables and design/
run reports and queries.
- Lead the new hire onboarding process (Accepted Offer through to New Employee Orientation)
- Communicate via email, phone, or in person with newly hired employees to ensure successful completion of all required pre-employment requirements including I-9, Occupational Health Clearance, background, compliance, and reference checks.
- Set up new employees in HRIS system(s)
- Administer and manage logistics of New Employee Orientation (NEO)- Facilitate and Generate Affiliate Specific Presentation
- Guide new employees through Benefit Enrollment
- Procure systems access for new employees
- Coordinate external career events, including, but not limited to college recruiting, career fairs, open house, and community organizations. Attend these events, representing TA as required.
- Run and create reports in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Assist training hiring managers in the use of the Applicant Tracking System.
- Act as a resource in the creation of advertising and sourcing including venues of social media, print advertising, career events, billboards, etc.
- Use/s our values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience.
- 1-3 years’ applicable experience in business or academia required. Experience with Human Resources specifically in recruitment preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Previous experience in using an Applicant Tracking System.
- Strong customer-service orientation. Effective in operating in a collaborative, matrixed environment.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to create, facilitate, and deliver formal presentations appropriate for audiences of all levels.
- Understanding of HR and other corporate functional departments and ability to draw on their resources as appropriate.
- These functions include Benefits, Compensation, Employee & Labor Relations, EAP, Legal, Employee Records, HRIS, Police & Security, Payroll, and Commuter Services.
- Solid understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and practices as well as current state and federal labor and employment laws.
- Ability to build and maintain successful relationships with all levels of the organization, achieve credibility, and can influence outcomes.
- Demonstrated problem solving, conflict resolution, and decision-making skills. Ability to resolve, manage, and communicate complex issues to all levels.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision; understands when to escalate issues.
- Facility with and interest in system administration and database management.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with cross functional teams including staff at all levels of the organization
- Ability to successfully negotiate and collaborate with others of different skill sets, backgrounds an levels within and external to the organization
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively conduct meetings, both formal and informal
- Requires minimal direction from leadership and possesses the ability to learn quickly
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.