Legal Admin / Paralegal / EA
Job ID: BH438609
Category: Paralegal, Contracts Administrator, Legal, Administrative Assistant
Legal Administrative Assistant
Job Location: hybrid, Lexington
Hours: 40 hours per week
Company Information: Pharma, 250 ee
Interview Process: video interviews
-10+ years' Legal Admin experience in a corporate environment
Nice to Have:
-Biotech/life sciences industry
We are seeking a highly qualified Legal Admin to support our Legal Executive Assistant. We need immediate help with matching Pos to LRFs, preparing documents for signature, updating templates, and pulling patent and assignments from onsite storage. This role will assist with other responsibilities listed below.
• Schedule meetings and coordinate meeting logistics;
• Provide finance and budget support by leading the annual budget process, submitting requests for purchase orders, monitoring incoming invoices for processing and payment, tracking invoices through the payment process and providing information to the finance department regarding monthly accruals;
• Submit expenses for reimbursement;
• Prepare presentations, correspondence, and/or reports;
• Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail and copying/printing services;
• Provide functional support for specific projects on an as needed basis, such as preparation for Board of Director and Annual Shareholder meetings; and
• Coordinate domestic and international business travel arrangements. Proactively troubleshoot and address travel conflicts. Generate detailed itineraries, including arranging visitor offices and coordinating office support needs.
The person in this role must be able to interact professionally with the Legal team members, executives, peers in other departments, internal clients and outside partners in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, calm, resourceful, and efficient while maintaining a good sense of humor. This position requires a professional demeanor, sense of urgency, results-focus, and the ability to keep sensitive material and conversations strictly confidential. Strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important. The nature of work requires high factual/procedural accuracy and dependability in presenting data. Assignments require considerable judgment and initiative. Candidates must be capable of independent action, understand implications of work and make recommendations for solutions and/or other improvements. The sensitive and highly confidential nature of information exchanged requires discretion, diplomacy, confidentiality and tact. Candidates must also have:
• Expert level verbal and written communication skills; highly polished and articulate;
• Excellent inter-personal skills;
• Excellent organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work in an accurate manner;
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with minimum supervision in a fast paced environment;
• Expert level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and iOS;
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities;
• Demonstrated experience in execution and accountability for project coordination; and
• Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.