Recruiter: TA Specialist
Job ID: BH438428
Category: Recruiter: Executive, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
We are searching for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to joining the Talent & Culture Team! The Talent Acquisition Specialist, reporting to the Manager, Talent and Culture, will be responsible for meeting hiring goals by filling open professional level positions with talented and qualified candidates and partnering with internal managers to do so! The successful candidate will work to build creative and eye-catching postings, sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating the offer process – all while ensuring an excellent candidate experience!
A Little Bit About You:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field (or equivalent experience), paired with at least 3 – 5 years of experience in a recruiting capacity where you’ve managed all phases of the recruitment and hiring process
- You are confident and have experience in full-life cycle recruiting within growing organizations
- An excellent, engaging, and impactful communicator, you can work with colleagues at all levels, and are comfortable sharing new ideas
- When you’re able to close out a role knowing that you’re bringing in a rock star candidate, you feel engaged, encouraged, and energized to keep up the great work
- You are proficient with Applicant Tracking Software (UKG or similar), and are always looking for new and exciting ways to create buzz when it comes to advertising open positions
- You are organized, efficient, and have a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Familiar with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to recruiting and hiring, you share this knowledge with hiring managers and interview teams
- You are proficient with the MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
The Nitty Gritty:
- Take ownership of the candidate experience by partnering with the Manager, Talent & Culture to design and build this process, developing job descriptions, postings, and requirements
- Proactively source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline for professional level roles
- Partner with hiring managers and internal teams to schedule interviews, send confirmations, and share other important details regarding the process
- Guide managers through the interview/hiring process to ensure a positive experience for all
- Work to Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting strategies based on both the needs of the role, and the needs of the organization
- Act as a liaison between hiring managers and new employees to work through start date, equipment requests, and other details
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Organize and attends job fairs (virtual/in-person) and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
3-5 years experience: You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field (or equivalent experience), paired with at least 3 – 5 years of experience in a recruiting capacity where you’ve managed all phases of the recruitment and hiring process
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.