Job ID: BH438414
Category: Accounting and Finance
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Position is responsible for Collection of past due accounts via phone, e-mail and written correspondence. Responsibilities also include reconciliation of policies and accounts as necessary and communication with both internal and external customers. Also responsible for incoming toll free calls.
• Analyze and coordinate Collection portfolio to meet Collection and Cancellation guidelines. Provide expertise by reviewing, researching, and resolving accounts to bring final resolution
• Continually seek to improve relationships with Business Units customers and also to improve processes
• Analyze Business Units needs as well as coordinate and communicate respectively
• Recurrent reviews of portfolio performance with management and correspond with corporate accounting as necessary on bad-debt reserves.
• Anticipate workflow issues and volume increases/decreases and keeps management advised.
• Highly developed communication skills, interpersonal, and customer service skills
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to also work well in a team environment and to contribute to an enthusiastic, positive work environment
• Demonstrate excellent negotiation skills. Negotiate and administer exceptions for special payment plans for accounts in default.
• Demonstrate decision making skills and initiative to work independently
• Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.