Job ID: BH438265
Category: HR Administrator, Administrative Assistant
Specialty: Human Resources
World class university has a hiring need in the Human Resources Department. This person will work very closely with the CHRO, in supporting their calendar, as well as other projects. In addition, they will work with Recruiting on a variety of tasks including (but not limited to), onboarding, unemployment insurances, offer letters, working within the ATS, and other projects. This role would be fantastic for a recent graduate who is looking to learn about HR, as the team is more then willing to teach and show the ropes to a bright and ambitious candidate who has not done this work before. If you do come from an HR background it should be high volume and very fast pace as there is a lot happening here on a daily basis!
- Bachelors Degree
- Very positive energy, and highly professional communication
- Extremely organized/detail oriented
- Tech savvy (will be using a few different software’s)
- Experience supporting HR
- Scheduling/Calendar management experience
- I-9, unemployment, e-verify, recruitment support
- Experience supporting a TA team
- Experience with billing or invoicing of any kind
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.