Job ID: BH437995
Category: Staff Accountant
Growing, cutting edge biotech company seeking an operation accountant. This hire will handle payroll, accounts payable, and bank reconciliations.
This is a great opportunity for an accountant to get in to an early stage company and really have some impact in terms of growing with the department and the company.
- degree in accounting
- full cycle accounts payable experience
- comfortable being in operational accounting role. The main responsibilities will be accounts payable, payroll , and bank reconciliations
- Professional and clear communication skills are important. There is a lot of interface with scientists, vendors, and different internal staff.
- Payroll processing experience using ADP workforce now
- Biotech industry experience
- Small company/ start up company experience
Looking for an experienced finance professional to join a growing finance team as an Accountant. The ideal candidate should have relevant experience in accounts payable, payroll, and enjoy a fast-paced, collaborative, and vibrant startup culture. A team player with a sense of accuracy, attention to detail and flexibility will thrive in this role.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.