Job ID: BH437965
Category: Data Entry, Administrative Assistant
3+ months (will likely extend/ convert to FTE)
40 hours per week. Monday-Friday
1+ years of admin experience
Experience with Research administration
The Effort Coordinator will be responsible for identifying the population of employees required to certify effort per company policy, sponsor terms and conditions, and state or federal regulations
- Reviews effort reports, Professional Activity Report (PAR), for accuracy and compliance with policy and regulations
- Manages effort reporting process for all investigator and employee using PAR and Workday processes.
- Responsible for communicating with investigators and/or department administrators regarding effort reporting compliance
- Assists with high-level reporting on PAR certification process and performs periodic internal control activities related to effort certifications
- Assists in supporting internal and external sponsor audits, pulling together supporting documentation and liaising with department staff and counterparts to meet audit needs.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.