HR Business Partner (& Recruiting) – New England Baptist
Job ID: BH437761
Category: HR Manager, HR Generalist, HR Business Partner, Employee Relations Specialist, Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
A healthcare organization in Boston, MA seeks a Human Resources (HR) Business Partner for a 3-6 month contract assignment with the potential to convert to a permanent employee.
- 5+ years progressive HR experience
- Employee relations experience including coaching and investigations
- Full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience working with leaders to make policy and process recommendations and implementations
- Healthcare industry experience
- Supports respective business areas by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions aligned with organizational goals
- Advises leaders regarding issues affecting employee relations, assuring consistency with policy, practice, and philosophy.
- Handles employee relations including coaching and investigations
- Guides business leadership and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements for HR matters.
- Works in concert with HR Leadership to develop metrics which are tied to organizational goals and development of annual report.
- Communicates regularly with respective business area, organizational leadership and HR leadership about Department and organizational issues.
- In concert with HR Director, reviews and makes recommendations for improvement of policies, procedures, and practices on HR matters. Communicates changes in policies and procedures and ensure proper compliance is followed.
- Conducts investigations in response to reports of workplace concerns, including unsafe patient care, sexual harassment, workplace violence, drug diversion, substance abuse, theft, and patient confidentiality violations. Recommends appropriate steps to address these situations.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.