Job ID: BH437234
Category: Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant
3 Month Contract to hire
Job Location: Boca Raton, FL
Hours: standard M-F, 8am – 5pm
Size: Company is 300, will support Michael Space (VP), supply chain department is 30-40 total
Interview Process: variable; send resume, she and her counter part Maureen review – let’s both IV – 2 separate 30 minute meetings; if get passed – meet with Michael bates, Jessica Hemsley (EA to VP of compliance) and Caitlyn who she supports — up to 5-6; maybe up to Adam Grossman CEO
— knows it is cringey. HR is buried – bandwith a bit tough; also looking for an HR coord
** all virtual, nothing in person
Supported VP or upper level exec
Supported science/biotech execs
Provides administrative assistance to the executives as well as support to multiple departments. Handles mail, arranges travel, reconciles business expenses as needed. Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals. Maintain a multitude of reports for the purposes of tracking and trending. Maintains complete confidentiality and handles details of highly confidential and critical information.
ESSENTIALS OF THE JOB
· Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the department.
· Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff.
· Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
· Sorts, reviews and manages mail appropriately.
· Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
· Acts as project manager for special projects, at the request of the executives, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating brochures, creating specialized reports and coordinating and distributing meeting minutes.
· Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, PowerPoint presentations, publishing documents, etc.
· Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
· Support activities include: copying check requests and sending to accounts payable travel reimbursement, documenting corporate credit card expenses to corporate finance.
· Exercises sound judgment in addressing and proactively managing daily business issues with minimal direction.
· Maintains an orderly, logical filing system to facilitate immediate retrieval of documents
· Maintains an orderly digital filing system of all department contracts including related Marketing, Facilities and Center Operations
· Requires five or more years of successful administrative experience, including at least three years at the senior executive level; preferably in a mid to large public corporation.
· Requires professional experience in working with senior-level executives within and outside the company, as well as customers, vendors, visitors, and others.
As a part of our Quality Systems and cGMP initiatives, employees are responsible for ensuring compliance with all ADMA Quality policies, standards and SOPs in their area of work and responsibility. This includes ensuring all Quality Assurance (QA) records and reports, Human Resources (HR) policies, and Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) procedures and practices are completed in a timely manner.
Any delay or failure to comply with policies, standards and procedures is required to be communicated/escalated to the appropriate responsible parties, such as QA, HR, or EH&S depending on the issue.
Other Essential Knowledge:
· Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrates highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to continually demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
· Possesses very strong organizational, critical thinking, reasoning and problem solving abilities.
· Always maintains confidentiality on all levels and at all times.
· Maintains a pro-active approach to all situations, with the ability to anticipate problems and come up with appropriate solutions.
· Exercises sound, independent judgment.
· Demonstrates proficiency in MS Office technologies; expert level in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Internal: Interacts and communicates effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
Continually demonstrates poise, tact and diplomacy.
· External: Maintains frequent contact with customers/general public to provide information and solve problems.
Coordinates projects with other external entities as needed.
· Ability to exercise sound, independent judgment.
· Manages expense accounts, pays American Express bills; reconciles T&E expenses; authorizes expenditures such as travel; manages petty cash fund.
· Routes mail and telephone calls to others.
· Frequently assigned work by telephone to be completed in VP/SVP absence.
· Decides which matters require immediate attention with a call/page, can be handled by others, or which can await their return.
Physical Demands: Sits at desk 85% of time working on routine matters and projects.
Walks to other departments, and/or stands at fax machine and copier approximately 15% of time.
Air-conditioned office environment.
Frequent interruptions; changing priorities; eyestrain due to long word processing projects; long hours occasionally required to complete rush projects.
Ability to work overtime/flexible hours – outside of the standard 8AM – 5PM business day. Multiple priorities; rush projects on a moment’s notice.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.