Job ID: BH436856
Category: Administrative Assistant
Hours: 40hrs/wk — 8am-5pm (1 hr lunch)
Interview Process: Teams Interview (1 round with HM)
- HS Diploma
- admin support experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience in international shipping/receiving
- Pharmaceutical or chemical industry experience
What You'll Do:
- Provides administrative support to one or more individuals within a specified department or departments, specifically around Project SEED implementation.
- Support may include: data entry, coordination of conference rooms and meetings, records retention and file management, and invoices through the internal system, ordering and managing departmental supplies, expense report reconciliation, training class support, and general support of Development scientists and related functions working on Project SEED implementation. *
- Performs all Company business in accordance with all regulations and Company policy and procedures.
- Demonstrates high ethical and professional standards with all business contacts and client employees in order to maintain the Company's excellent reputation within the medical and pharmaceutical community.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- High degree of initiative, accountability, accuracy, problem solving ability and follow-up skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Associate and/or BS degree with > 1 years of work experience in pharmaceutical or chemical industry. Prior experience in international shipping and receiving is a plus. Fluency in MS Suite including Word and Excel
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.