Recruiting Coordinator / Recruiter
Job ID: BH436811
Category: HR Administrator, Administrative Assistant
Specialty: Human Resources
A healthcare organization in Malden seeks a Recruiter for a 4+ month contract assignment with the potential to convert to a permanent employee.
- High volume recruitment coordination experience
- Full cycle recruiting experience including sourcing
Working closely with the Director of Human Resources, the Recruiter will help shape, inform, and execute the company’s recruitment and retention strategies. A key member of the Human Resources team, Recruiter will partner with other members of HR to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external partners.
- Responsible for full recruitment cycle activities, from creation of job descriptions to extending offers of employment
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, social media, trade groups, and community-based organizations to create and maintain recruitment pipelines
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System
- Facilitate new hire placement into monthly and ad-hoc orientation sessions
- Partner with internal departments to manage various programs and activities that would be of benefit to recruitment activities
- Create and maintain robust internship program
- Manage exit interview process and associated data collection; make recommendations to increase retention
- Collect, analyze, and present recruitment and turnover data as requested
- Ensure company compliance with EEOC and other required reporting
- Other duties as assigned
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.