Job ID: BH436563
Category: Administrative Assistant
- Provides routine administrative support to one (or more) managers or functions; includes activities such as managing calendars, planning meetings and events, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, printing, filing, etc.
- Provides administrative support such as processing and distributing incoming mail, maintaining records and filling systems.
- Oversees calendars and assists in the scheduling of appointments and meeting logistics, including making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports.
- Processes and distributes incoming communications (e.g., mail, email, phone, fax, etc.) in a timely manner and responds to routine requests that do not require the supervisor's attention.
- Provides switchboard relief and/or additional administrative support to other functions to help meet business and staffing needs.
- Demonstrates a positive and professional attitude, maintaining composure under pressure.
- Assesses priorities and competing demands and adjusts allocation of time and resources to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Demonstrates willingness and ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally to obtain information or solve problems in support of the team's goals.
- Exercises discretion and integrity with highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Prepares internal and external correspondence including letters, memorandums, meeting notes, forms, contracts, and other documents, and ensures all materials conform to best practice standards and formats.
- Collects information from a variety of contacts, paper and electronic sources in order to create routine and custom reports and documents for both internal and external distribution.
- Prepares presentations.
- Proactively reviews calendars and upcoming events and coordinates with internal customers to ensure preparedness for meeting various business needs such as meeting logistics, presentation preparation, meeting materials, travel plans, distribution of expected reports, etc.
- Ability to perform work accurately and completely, and in a timely manner
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to conduct effective presentations
- Organizational skills – Intermediate
- Ability to deliver quality through attention to detail – Intermediate
- Proficiency in MS Office – Intermediate
- Ability to learn and use a variety of software, tools and systems necessary to meet business needs – Intermediate
- Thorough knowledge of organizational structure and available resources – Intermediate
- Thorough knowledge of administrative, office and general accounting procedures and standards – Advanced
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate within a team, internally and externally
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.