Job ID: BH436261
Category: Staff Accountant
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Contract Duration: 3+ months with perm potential.
Job Location: Boston. Free parking available.
Company Information, Industry, Size: Construction Firm
Interview Process: Virtual. 1 round with HR and then hiring manager.
- 1-3 years experience
- Timberline but not at all required.
- Audit employee expense reports
- Manage and maintain vendor records
- Analyze and prepare various monthly workpapers including bank reconciliations
- Coordinate with Treasury Analyst to ensure all daily cash activity is recorded
- Prepare Intercompany billings
- Generate various monthly corporate allocations
- Assist in yearly external audit
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum of two years of related experience
- Skills with General Ledger, working knowledge of GAAP Accounting Principles
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Oracle experience a plus
- Self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet critical deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and communicate important issues
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.