Job ID: BH435189
Category: Payroll Manager, Payroll Coordinator, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Auditor, Payroll Analyst, Payroll Accountant, Payroll, Benefits/Payroll, Payroll Administrator
Payroll Coordinator/ European Employee Lifecycle Solutions Lead
6 month contract to perm potential
Local Exton PA candidates only; may be remote or hybrid on-site model to start
This role requires full vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of assignment, subject to a valid and approved medical or religious accommodation
40 hours per week, 8 per day, Monday-Friday
• Requires 2+ years of experience working with complex time and attendance environment.
• Solid understanding of Time & Attendance principles.
• Experience of working with Kronos system required.
• Knowledge of ADP system preferred.
The ‘European Employee Lifecycle Solutions Lead’ is a new role, critical to the transformation of our People Solutions organization from a traditional Shared Service organization to a GBS organization. The role leads the setting up and establishment of the European Workforce Administration/Employee Life Cycle Management operations, working closely with the US to implement standardized processes and different systems into the European team.
Critical to the implementation of the HR Operating model, this leadership position plays a significant role in respect of the HR transition of work from European Local Operating Companies into our company, supporting operational efficiencies through the LEO and BPR programs, developing and leading a function that has a business solutions approach and creating a best in class function and environment for our people.
Key objectives include:
• Supports the Kronos team to ensure that timecards are completed and approved prior to export to payroll for processing.
• Manages the historical edit requests, updates Kronos system and reviews results for accuracy.
• Acts as the escalation point for inquiries from managers and employees, ensuring compliance with company policy and FLSA and state regulations.
• Partners with Payroll team as needed to provide off-cycle payments
Supports Kronos Team with testing system updates and enhancements, policy changes and other duties as assigned.
• Reviews timecards for missing punches and hours worked and advises mangers as needed.
• Responsible for the accurate and timely entry of all historical edits in the Kronos Time & Attendance system.
• Researches and resolves inquiries from managers and employees, and escalates to Payroll for appropriate resolution as needed.
• Collaborates with Payroll Specialists to provide off-cycle payment requests.
• Confirms vacation balances and provides to internal Takeda teams for payout as needed.
• Supports Kronos Team with testing system updates and enhancements, policy changes and other duties as assigned.
• Able to work effectively and independently in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment who is open to change and embrace the challenges that arise in a fast-moving environment
Decision-making and Autonomy:
• A clear, fast thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills.
Interaction (The span and nature of one’s engagement with others when performing one’s job, internal and external relationships)
• An effective team player, with developed communication skills to focus on building and maintaining strong relationships with the Payroll process stakeholders
• Analytical thinker who supports a team environment where continuous improvement is encouraged
• Able to follow established practices and procedures, seeking clarity at all times
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.