Recruiter: Tech (HR Sr Professional – TA Sr Specialist)
Job ID: BH434934
Category: Human Resources
Specialty: Human Resources
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred.• 5+ years recruitment experience dealing with professional level candidates strongly preferred, or other HR business partnering experience• Proven direct sourcing experience strongly preferred
- The Talent Acquisition Senior Specialist will work to provide dedicated ‘Talent Search and Selection’ support to a LOB or location, or ad hoc, as per business need identified by TAP/TA Manager. Not all locations or LOBs will require a Senior Specialist, it will be based purely on business need and growth plans for the office/LOB. Where the TAP is responsible for developing and executing the overall sourcing and selection strategy for a LOB or location, to meet the experienced hire talent requirements of the business in a timely manner while also ensuring consistency with global practices and standards, the TA Senior Specialist executes end to end recruitment, partnering with the business, within that strategy. The role of the TA Senior Specialist will also include the management of relationships with hiring and senior managers within the business to provide appropriate updates and a summary of all talent acquisition activity (including entry and executive level) and to develop on-going resourcing plans, under guidance of the TAP.
- Serve as the recruiter for an assigned Line of Business/Departments to develop appropriate resourcing plans to deliver appropriate internal and external talent to the client group, under guidance of the TAP.This will also include working in close collaboration with the relevant Human Resources Business Partner to ensure effective planning of upcoming resourcing requirements and coordination of ongoing service delivery. • Coordinate with Talent Acquisition Specialists and Talent Acquisition Support to serve as primary point of contact for all end to end recruitment efforts for assigned LOB/Depts.• Screen and interview candidates and make valued recommendations to BBH hiring managers, ensuring cultural fit and quality standards. • Develop candidate pipelines for key roles.• Assist with recruitment for other lines of business as needed. • Assist hiring manager and business partners with development/refinement of job descriptions, when needed. • Contribute to the development and enhancement of workforce policies (employee referrals, job posting, etc.). Ensure the effective implementation of these policies.• Participate in projects to implement improvements and enhancements to current systems, technologies, practices and procedures used by the talent acquisition department.• Execute projects designed to improve the end to end recruitment process.
- Assist HR Business Partner with Workforce Planning initiatives to forecast volumes and required resources. Provide guidance on workforce mix and market trends on permanent and contingent resources• Deliver appropriate reports, metrics and updates to LOB leaders on recruitment initiatives, utilizing the support of the Workforce Analyst as required.• Work with our Talent Acquisition Support team to ensure that timely and professional communications are issued to candidates, employee referrals and those who have referred employees
- Successful appointments• Time to fill• Internal hiring ratio• A diverse candidate pool• Client satisfaction • Candidate experience
- Exceptional relationship management and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully negotiate and influence at the highest levels of the organization• Demonstrated customer focus and strong action orientation• Possess a high degree of confidence; be able to instill confidence in others• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees, including those at the executive levels of the organization• Ability to think strategically, independently and creatively, and take ownership of critical issues. • Strong organizational agility – able to adapt to ambiguous situations and make solid decisions with limited information. • Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail. Proven ability to manage time, priorities and projects• Proven ability to persevere and deliver results under challenging circumstances• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written• Ability to work well independently and in a high performing and dispersed team• Strong knowledge of the business and ability to ‘speak the language’ and be viewed as a credible partner.• Knowledge of PeopleSoft preferred
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.