Sales Support Representative
Job ID: BH434427
Category: Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Sales Support Representative
Responsible for processing the day to day activities that support the sales team in managing existing clients and the establishment of new clients. Working with the Sales Support Supervisor, provides excellent support to the sales team through new account set-ups, pricing request, requisition requests, billing issue resolution, database management, sales reports, client supplies request, and marketing materials. Ensures the Sales Support department meets its goals and objectives as established by PDL management.
- Responsible to set-up new accounts effectively in all systems (CRM, LIS, Portals) and to establish key account service infrastructure including test requisitions, test reporting mechanisms, pricing, custom panels, courier pick-up, etc. assuring client expectations are met.
- Process billing edits working with PDL’s billing vendor and sales team to assure quick resolution to issues that allow for timely billing submission.
- Working with Sales Support Supervisor, review and analyze all Sales Support department processes to improve efficiencies to assure PDL provides excellent support services to the sales team and clients.
- Working with the Sales Support Supervisor assure all client requested services are compliant with local, state and federal regulations including but not limited to pricing, supplies, and requisition and custom panel builds.
- Prepare regular and special management reports as required. Provide performance and productivity metrics to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Responsible to help coordinate sales meetings, take meeting minutes, and implement sales related projects as needed.
- Maintain proper inventory of PDL’s marketing resources including all printed sales materials, promotional items. Work with marketing vendors to update marketing materials and promotional. Keep PDL’s outreach website current.
- Partner with other departments (i.e. Logistics, PSC’s, Lab Operations) to enhance customer service delivery. Serve as a liaison for sales support needs and activities.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.