Job ID: BH434334
Category: Recruiter: High Volume, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
• Conduct recruitment briefing meetings with hiring managers
• Develop sourcing strategy & candidate generation including posting both internally & externally (as appropriate)
• Conduct necessary external research, to source/identify candidate prospects and development of approaches/candidate target lists
• Conduct direct sourcing activities and source candidates directly with a view to driving down Cost per hire & Time to hire
• Manage and help innovate hiring managers in the selection and use of assessment tools to improve hiring decisions
• Conduct candidate screening, where appropriate as well as face-to- face interviews (as appropriate)
• Manage candidate debrief sessions following interviews
• Provide candidate management throughout the recruitment process in close collaboration with hiring manager
• Provide offer management – partnering with HR and hiring managers in the development and extension of job offers
• Source / data mine candidates through various means such as job boards, LinkedIn etc. and building a talent pipeline.
• Keep candidates warm as part of their onboarding experience.
• Manage, gather and relay constructive feedback to candidates, agencies and hiring managers
Third Party Management
• Manage vendors (agencies, search firms, etc) to drive the recruitment process toward successful conclusion and try where possible to align with strategic partners to cost avoid whilst maintaining the need for the “best in market”
• Build and maintain a relationship with a PSL of agencies Globally
Collaboration with the HR Team
• Provide regular updates on recruitment activity to HR team
• Ensure compliance in the recruitment process and manage updates of all recruitment tools (e.g. XCD) & metrics
• Support other members of the HR team across the countries as demand requires
• Use and source different attraction methods including writing and posting job adverts and negotiating with job boards.
• Provide innovative recruitment training and best practice to hiring managers where appropriate.
• Ensure correct agencies are being used where needed and that Terms and Conditions are up to date and negotiated.
• Drive the use of the employee referral scheme
• Striving to enhance and deliver the best recruitment experience for both candidates and the business utilising new and innovative tools.
• Support the design and implementation of a future proof recruitment model to support the growth in headcount, whilst maintaining low cost, business self-sufficiency and our culture.
• To comprehend, comply with, implement and take your responsible part in all security policies, procedures, manuals, applicable to your site (including , IT and Information Security/Data protection).
• Ensure compliance with statutory duties, regulation and legislation. Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, environmental policies and general duty of care.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Experience working in an internal recruitment or RPO environment is ideal, preferably within an HR team/function
• Demonstrable experience of working and partnering with business leaders
• Demonstrated competency based and technical interviewing experience
• Ideally, experience of working within the Logistics /Supply Chain or Pharmaceutical environment / and have built a network to support recruitment in this environment
• Strong team player, offering support to colleagues when needed.
• Experience using recruitment systems essential.
• Good knowledge of employment /recruitment law
• Strong planning, administration and organisational skills.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Demonstrable levels of interpersonal sensitivity and discretion
• Ability to manage own time, workload and multi-task under pressure
• Ability to use own initiative and challenge the norm
• Creative – be proficient in producing different types of recruitment and branding media across a variety of job boards
• Effective communicator – be able to ‘market’ Biocair as a business to candidate prospects and communicate updates to the wider business
• Strong organisational skills – be able to prioritise certain tasks and work to tight deadlines
• Flexible – be able to adapt to the business’ needs and different time zones on international candidates and colleagues (working hours as you see fit to be successful in the role)
• Motivated – be a self-starter and driven
Our Company Values matter, and guide all that we do each day. Our Values include;
• Customer Service
• Speed of Execution
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.