Recruiter: Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Job ID: BH434318
Category: Recruiter: High Volume, Recruiter: Healthcare, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of human resources experience
- 5+ years of high volume recruiting experience
- Proficient in use of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Professional Certification in Human Resources
- 1 year of healthcare recruiting experience
- Staffing Agency and RPO Experience
Provides employment and recruitment services for exempt and non-exempt positions in order to contribute to the goal of attracting and retaining the most qualified and productive employees to the hospital.
Builds partnerships with various levels of management with assigned departments to recruit the most qualified talent.
Develops and implements recruiting strategies from both a tactical and strategic perspective.
Utilizes the applicant tracking system to perform recruitment functions.
Use established analytical techniques and good organizational skills to identify and develop approaches to resolving problems and demonstrate benefits to strategies.
Act as a lead consultant to the business about healthcare recruiting trends, specific business intelligence and various recruiting activities.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Equivalent education and relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a bachelor's degree.
- One to two years of human resources experience required; one to two years of human resources corporate or agency recruiting experience preferred
- Professional certification in Human Resources (PHR) strongly preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of high volume recruiting experience for exempt and non-exempt positions with significant experience recruiting for positions at all levels in an organization.
- Minimum of one (1) year of previous healthcare recruiting experience is strongly preferred.
- Staffing agency and RPO experience strongly preferred.
- Prior experience utilizing an applicant tracking system is required.
- Experience with online and Internet recruiting a must.
- Experience with an HRIS system such as Workday is preferred.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and Microsoft Outlook.
- Previous experience working in a unionized environment is a plus.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to present new recruiting concepts to leadership throughout the organization.
- Must be able to critically think through technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors and operating with given resources.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Professional and polished presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail; process oriented, but flexible around business needs.
- Knowledge of affirmative action documentation and employment law is a plus.
- Excellent judgment, with strong analytical and detail-oriented skills, is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently along with the ability to think strategically and creatively.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.