Job ID: BH433968
Category: Administrative Assistant
ASAP start- April 29,2022
9am-5pm Monday-Friday (3 days onsite, 2 days remote)
Availability for evenings and occasional weekend work is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, plus five to seven years of relevant work experience.
- Able to confidently interact with all levels of leadership/management including senior and executive management
- Must have a demonstrated ability to oversee day-to-day administrative functions of a community-based organization
- manage highly sensitive and confidential communications with discretion and integrity
- Requires exceptional communication skills, including written and verbal
- Must be well organized and detail oriented with strong project management, time management and office management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of community stake holders and partner agencies on all levels and to gain support of others
- Prior experience in developing policy or procedural documentation, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) is required.
- Familiarity with dynamics and effects of sexual and/or relationship violence and direct service experience with NYC resources
- proficient in Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Advanced degree in related field
- Prior experience in an anti-violence organization, particularly in administration and grant management or related area
- Prior experience working with college students, and interest in higher educational setting
Ensure all SVR facilities are safe and incident reporting is accurate and timely
Assist the Executive Director with managing and supporting grant/funding resource requirements
Manage and coordinate new staff onboarding and orientation
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.