Job ID: BH433719
Category: Recruiter: Professional Services, Recruiter: High Volume, Recruiter: Healthcare, Recruiter
Specialty: Human Resources
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years Recruiting Experience
- Healthcare and/or High-Volume Recruiting Experience
- Clinical Staff/Healthcare Recruiting Experience
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for recruiting for roles in a high-volume, medical profession setting through the responsibilities outlined below.
• Support sourcing and phone screens for high volume requisition load in various skill verticals
• Experience with Taleo is a plus
• 2+ years of experience recruiting (high-volume, agency experience plus)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies in a fast-paced, matrixed, and geographically disparate organization.
• Drive the staffing lifecycle: sourcing, screening, interviews, selection, references, background checks, and offers of employment.
• Establish and maintain solid working relationships with hiring managers of all different levels from front line managers to senior leaders. Recommends recruiting best practices, provides advice and counsel throughout the process.
• Leverage all available resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates, including networking, referrals, direct sourcing, social media outlets, job boards and databases and internal Applicant Tracking System.
• Participate in various recruitment-related events, workforce development initiatives, and HR sponsored events/initiatives as needed
• Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices, emphasizing benefits and perks.
• As workload permits, may be involved in a variety of HR projects and programs.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 2 years of recruitment experience
• Experience with healthcare (clinical staff) and/or high volume fast pace recruitment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and success with a wide range of sourcing techniques, including networking, referrals, direct sourcing, social media outlets, job boards and resume databases and proficiency with internal Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Substantial experience with common Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) required
• Experience with Taleo ATS a plus
• Ability to be flexible in serving a diverse customer base with varied needs.
• Ability to work independently and proactively
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team-based project experience
• Sharp business acumen and political savvy
• Experience with or understanding of a matrixed organization
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive situations tactfully
• Drive and willingness to get the job done.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.