Job ID: BH433214
Category: Grants Manager
Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A large international non-profit is looking for a strong Grants Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong backbone in creating and analyzing budgets, ideally for grant proposals specifically with large funding organizations such as NIH and USAID. This role will work within Excel preparing budgets and forecasting. Someone who has worked with grants teams to assist with pre and post grant budgets is needed.
- Strong Excel Skills (Pivot tables, complex formulas and ideally Macros)
- 5+ years experience in creating and manipulating complex proposal budgets for multi-year forecasting models from scratch (must be able to discuss examples from previous experience in interview)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with budget creation process for grant proposals
- NIH, USAID, Bill and/or Melinda Gates Foundation proposal experience
- US Government Grant experience
- Management Experience
- Advanced Degree
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.