Job ID: BH433089
Category: Administrative Assistant
ASAP start through 4/1/2021
8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm
Presently a hybrid position – 3 days remote, 2 days in person
Reporting to the Director Research Administration, the administrative assistant will support administrative and operational functions and assist in the coordination of initiatives and programs surrounding Emergency Medicine Research
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Director and Principle Investigators
- Assists with the coordination of projects, systematic reviews, manuscript preparation and ensure assigned deliverables and deadlines are met
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings
- Prepares presentation material, agendas, slides and PowerPoint graphics for meetings and speaking engagements and edits documents as requested
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Resolves problems independently, drafts correspondence, coordinates and assists in gathering information, using sound judgment in determining priorities.
- Assists with a variety of activities such as reconciliation of projects, reviewing purchasing and accounts payable activity and interactions with counterparts from other departments, i.e., Controllers, Purchasing, Sponsored Project Administration and Sponsored Project Finance
- Edits curriculum vitas (CV) and grant documentation as directed
- Provides phone triage and calendar management of grant submissions
- Collaborates with Facilities to maintain the environmental safety and maintenance of space and equipment
- Acts as the liaison to internal and external administrative staff, and vendors to follow-up on assigned task
- Performs related duties & responsibilities as assigned/requested
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in experience with at least three years of relevant administrative experience.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills; have ability to exercise excellent judgment and diplomacy in all interactions.
- Must understand the need for and be able to maintain confidentiality of documents and conversations to which they are privy.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to accurately handle diverse projects and a large volume of detailed work simultaneously, and use sound judgment in prioritizing work and professional sense of accountability.
- Must demonstrate proven ability to interact with all levels of faculty and staff.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Must successfully complete training requirements
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.