Recruiter: Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Job ID: BH432510
Category: Talent Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager, Director of Talent Acquisition, Recruiter
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
6 months (will likely extend/ convert)
Onsite – Boston, MA
Company Size: 6,000+
Interview Process: Typically 2 Zoom interviews
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of high volume recruiting experience for exempt and non-exempt positions with significant experience recruiting for positions at all levels in an organization
- Prior experience utilizing an applicant tracking system is required
- Experience with online and Internet recruiting a must
- Experience with an HRIS system such as Workday is preferred.
- 1-2 years of HR corporate or agency recruiting experience
- Professional certification in Human Resources (PHR) strongly preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of previous healthcare recruiting experience is strongly preferred.
- Staffing agency and RPO experience strongly preferred.
Provides employment and recruitment services for exempt and non-exempt positions in order to contribute to the goal of attracting and retaining the most qualified and productive employees. Builds partnerships with various levels of management with assigned departments to recruit the most qualified talent. Develops and implements recruiting strategies from both a tactical and strategic perspective. Utilizes the applicant tracking system to perform recruitment functions. Use established analytical techniques and good organizational skills to identify and develop approaches to resolving problems and demonstrate benefits to strategies. Act as a lead consultant to the business about healthcare recruiting trends, specific business intelligence and various recruiting activities.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.