Project Manager – Administrative
Job ID: BH432179
Category: Project Manager, Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Project Manager
- Associate’s degree or High School Diploma/GED with combination of experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Programs – Strong PowerPoint Skills
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Healthcare/Healthcare Administration Experience
- Higher Education Experience
The Project Manager provides executive support for the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Department Chairwoman. PM functions independently, strategizing with the Department Chair and Senior Leadership to advance the goals of department projects.
PM is highly organized, excellent at creating productive lines of communication among a broad group of team members and other stakeholders, responsible for aspects of project direction, administration, and day to day operations.
Major responsibilities include:
- Annual OBGYN conference, Grand Rounds, CME events and Lectureships
- Communications and monthly newsletters
- Annual Report creation
- Scheduling and maintaining calendars
- Database management, management of confidential information, legal documents, distribution of correspondence, establishment and maintenance of files, and phone management.
- Provides backup to Administrative and Executive Assistants and other staff in the Administration Divisions.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.