Temporary Senior Admin Assistant
Job ID: BH431850
Category: Administrative Assistant
Temporary Admin Assistant
6 Month Contract – potential to extend longer/convert
Boston, MA – fully onsite
Company Size: 3,000+
Team Size: Working within an administrative team supporting and supporting three executives
Interview Process: Typically 1-2 Zoom interviews
- Covid-19 vaccination required
- 2-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Outlook
- Background in small biotech or pharma support
- Manages and maintains calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex meetings and travel
- Operates computer and other office equipment in preparation, editing and distribution of various administrative documents and correspondence. Exhibits high degree of computer knowledge and word processing skills to creatively, accurately and efficiently produce various documents
- Demonstrates proficiency in preparing meeting materials such as PowerPoint presentations, meeting binders, agendas, minutes, making reservations, planning dietary needs, scheduling travel arrangements, communicating essential information to participants, etc.
- Manages administrative document preparation, file maintenance and storage with accuracy and in a timely manner. Utilizes expert administrative skills to create quality documentation and office systems; acts independently, with minimal supervision. Consistently produces work without errors.
- Knowledge and competence with personal computer to include multiple databases and Microsoft Office, including Excel and Power Point
- Meets negotiated deadlines, demonstrating initiative and independence in completing tasks. Frequently meets deadlines and anticipates needs; consistently recognizes ways to offer additional support, completing tasks to satisfaction
- Uses good judgment in setting work priorities, planning and organizing workload in the midst of many interruptions. Demonstrates ability to work with deadlines and handles emergent situations calmly
- Encourages team cooperation and fosters the development of trust. Actively facilitates and supports team decisions. Goes beyond responsibilities to help teams accomplish tasks and goals
- Acts as confidential assistant, preserving the confidentiality of information related to the organization and staff. Assists with confidential and/or sensitive matters; provides explanation and support where needed
- Reviews, summarizes and analyzes corporate records; compiles information and recommends actions, as necessary
- Demonstrates poise and flexibility in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follows through on issues in a timely manner
- Assists Head, Office & Administration with office move from Cambridge to ISQ during transition period
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.