Job ID: BH430749
Category: Administrative Assistant
3+ months – will likely extend/convert to FTE
8:45am – 5:00pm with a 1hour 15 minute lunch break; In person 5 days/week.
- A minimum of two years of office and computer experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience, is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills a must, excellent organization and communication skills, including writing skills, required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with prospective students, faculty and the general public.
- Answer high volume telephone calls in fast-paced, demanding, multi-tasking office.
- Responds to applicant inquiries by telephone, email, and in-person regarding various internal and external policies.
- Timely retrieve, respond to, and coordinate handling of high volume e-mails received via the Office of Admissions’ public e-mail address.
- Greet and, as necessary, provide substantive information to prospective students, admitted students, visitors, and the general public at large.
- Assists in the creation, processing, and filing of admissions applications (materials that are received and processed include admissions applications, dean’s certifications, personal statements, letters of recommendations, and academic transcripts).
- Provide regular statistical reports on walk-in visitor, call and email volume data. Keep track of data and input relevant information into database.
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.