Job ID: BH430720
Specialty: Human Resources
The primary focus of the Senior Recruiter is to develop innovative and aggressive methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline candidates. In addition, the corporate recruiter builds candidate pools or databases, identifies potential candidates and uses cost-effective sourcing techniques to attract talent, minimizing the use of external agencies. The Sr. Recruiter fosters and cultivates relationships with key candidates and large talent pools to deliver upon both immediate short-term needs and strategic long-term initiatives. This position is hands-on and requires strong knowledge of Recruiting systems, tools and resources.
- Build relationships with hiring managers of all organizational levels to review and understand the functions and qualifications for specific job requisitions
- Work to identify and assess talent to fill difficult positions, to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that creates an effective search process
- Utilize creative means and best practices to research, source, attract, and contact possible candidates to develop a diverse pool of qualified candidates
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to find "passive" candidates
- Source active candidates from online databases, lists, internal databases, job boards, social media outlets, and referrals
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, relocation needs, qualifications, and cultural fit
- Communicate effectively with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process. Utilize ATS to track source and candidate information
- Ensure appropriate alignment and controls with administrative process when auditing candidate data
- Schedule on-site and telephone interviews for hiring managers
- Initiate candidate assessments, background checks and offers
- Close out candidates who aren't selected in a timely fashion
- Develop and manage a college recruitment program by researching and developing target lists of colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other relevant organizations; identifying opportunities for co-op or internship positions; and monitoring success of co-op and college recruiting efforts
- Attend career fairs and various recruiting functions as needed and budgeted
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years Corporate/Agency recruiting experience
- Excellent communication skills are key for this role, as this role frequently interacts with varying levels of leadership and hiring managers
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to maintain a professional, friendly demeanor at all times
- Critical thinking skills and being able to work independently
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Solid ability in identifying and resolving problems in a timely, effective manner
- 5-10% travel as business needs dictate
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
Benefits for eligible employees include medical/dental/vision, 401k, vacation, opportunities for advancement, on-going training available.
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and Trust
The Planet Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.